Welcome to Love Ne Milla Di Jodi blog | One stop source of faster news updates, celebrity gossips, interviews, photos, videos and lots more | Connect with friends, share your views | Here Entertainment Never Ends !
All the LNMDJ Fans can send e-mails your poems, articles or any kind of pics written/edited by you for any LNMDJ cast members. Your poems, articles and pics will be published on this blog with due credit to you, every Saturday. You can send your poems, articles, pics and even your feedback to the following e-mail address: activeRK@yahoo.com

Saturday, September 19, 2009

'I Don’t Believe in Angels' - Dishank Arora

Dishank Arora, the smart and sophisticated Varun of Star One’s Love Ne Mila Di Jodi, has a smooth talk with an occasional joke that creeps up on the conversation just when you don’t expect it!

The last time you went shopping:
It was day before yesterday. I picked up a pair of sandals, they are really nice.

The languages you speak: English, Hindi and Punjabi.

Favorite breed of dog: I don't like dogs as default. However I do like puppies, all kinds of them.

So you like cats: Noooo…cats? Never. No way. Just puppies thats all.

The best way to display love: Can't say. Cause I've never been in love.

One self confessed vice of yours: My temper.

If you became invisible you would: I'll wait till I become invisible, then I'll decide. I seriously hope it happens. (Laughs)

An animated character you can relate to: None.

If not an actor you would have been: I never really thought about it because I always wanted to be an actor. And I achieve whatever I want.

Sneakers or formal shoes: To be frank, formal shoes.

Best thing about being single: I don't have to take too much tension. Like I can do whatever I want.

Do you believe in angels: Nope, not yet.

If not as Dishank who would you love to be born as: No idea.

Your name means:
There are two meanings for my name. One is- to guide a person to the right direction. The second is 'tithe'.

If you could choose the colors in a rainbow, you'd pick: Blue, green, red, orange , black (laughs) don't know how it will turn out but they'll be there anyways…umm..and white and golden.
Courtesy: I-F

No comments:

Loading...