Welcome to Love Ne Milla Di Jodi blog | One stop source of faster news updates, celebrity gossips, interviews, photos, videos and lots more | Connect with friends, share your views | Here Entertainment Never Ends !
All the LNMDJ Fans can send e-mails your poems, articles or any kind of pics written/edited by you for any LNMDJ cast members. Your poems, articles and pics will be published on this blog with due credit to you, every Saturday. You can send your poems, articles, pics and even your feedback to the following e-mail address: activeRK@yahoo.com

Saturday, September 26, 2009

'Accept Me And I’ll Make You Love Me' – Simran Kaur

Simran Kaur aka Roshni Gujral of Star One’s Love Ne Milla Di Jodi smoothly sails quick grilling!

Most fond memory: When a four year old girl came up to me and said 'Hi Roshni'!

One accessory you cannot do without: My smile

If not an actor, you would be: Doing something in Advertising

Your most prized possession: I really don't have any…

One Indian TV show you love: Love Ne Milla Di Jodi & FIR

Your Favorite Hangout: My friend's restaurant called Samy Sosa in Oshiwara.

Your favorite kind of music: I like all- Trance, Lounge, Bollywood, R&B. Depending on my mood, I go for a kind.

Your Ideal Vacation Spot: Goa

Your Favorite Sport: Basketball

Your Favorite Movie dialogue: "Ek chutki sindoor,tum kya jano uski keemat?"…from Om Shanti Om

Best part about being single: I'm not answerable to anyone

All time romantic Jodi in the world: Well, the Jodi is not for real but I love SRK-Kajol Jodi!

The best compliment you ever received: That I'm hot. And it's a big deal because I was always called cute!!

The worst pick-up line you ever came across:
Something like- "Your father must be a terrorist because you're such a bomb!"

One Bollywood actress you can relate to: I can't really relate to anyone but I just loooove Kajol!

Chocolate, Flowers, Diamonds - rate in order of your liking:
Chocolate will always come first, then the Diamonds and later the flowers.

If you were a cop for one day, you would:
Go to Andheri station, round up all the eve- teasers and lock 'em up!

One quality you like in yourself: That I'm simple.

One quality you hate in yourself: That I'm very guarded.

Lastly, a message for your fans: Accept me and I'll make you love you. Also, please keep watching my show.

No comments:

Loading...