Welcome to Love Ne Milla Di Jodi blog | One stop source of faster news updates, celebrity gossips, interviews, photos, videos and lots more | Connect with friends, share your views | Here Entertainment Never Ends !
All the LNMDJ Fans can send e-mails your poems, articles or any kind of pics written/edited by you for any LNMDJ cast members. Your poems, articles and pics will be published on this blog with due credit to you, every Saturday. You can send your poems, articles, pics and even your feedback to the following e-mail address: activeRK@yahoo.com

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Chandana Sharma Had A Great Fall

When shooting for a dance sequence in “Love Ne Mila Di Jodi”, Chandana Sharma had a bad fall on the sets. Chandana is somewhat hurt from the fall.

The cast and crew had loads of fun while filming the dance sequence! One funny incident took place when Chandana and her co-star Gaurav Khanna were shooting their dance number.

Chandana revealed, “I had to take a round and go towards Gaurav where he was supposed to hold me, but suddenly the timing mismatched and I found myself on the floor.”


That must have hurt real bad!!! “More than hurt, I really felt embarrassed about the situation, but such incidents do happen while shooting. Today we all have a good laugh on what happened during the shoot of the dance sequence”.

When asked about her co-star Gaurav’s reaction to the situation, Chandana

says, “He felt really bad and apologized to me, but I don’t blame him. It’s just that we miscalculated the timing”.

But for Chandana, it’s not for the first time. “This keeps on happening to me. I have this unusual tendency to fall”.

No comments:

Loading...