Welcome to Love Ne Milla Di Jodi blog | One stop source of faster news updates, celebrity gossips, interviews, photos, videos and lots more | Connect with friends, share your views | Here Entertainment Never Ends !
All the LNMDJ Fans can send e-mails your poems, articles or any kind of pics written/edited by you for any LNMDJ cast members. Your poems, articles and pics will be published on this blog with due credit to you, every Saturday. You can send your poems, articles, pics and even your feedback to the following e-mail address: activeRK@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sweet Interview Of Sweet Boy -: Gaurav Khanna

Gaurav Khanna aka Neil of Jeevan Saathi is a foodie and is not a fussy eater, he can eat almost everything and anything. Gaurav also loves to cook and in fact says that he enjoys cooking.

Read on as Gaurav shares his secret recipe of butter chicken:-

Personal fitness mantra:
I eat everything. I am not a diet conscious person.

Personal diet mantra:
Eat everything and be happy in life.

Exercise routine:
I workout an hour everyday and also do weight training.

Is food the elixir of life?
Yes it is.

Are you a foodie?
I am an absolute foodie and I like to eat good food.

Are you a veg or non-veg?
I prefer eating both in the right proportion.

Favourite cuisine Mughlai:
Favourite dish A well cooked chicken, I can have chicken in any form.

Favourite restaurant:
Can’t name any one as every restaurant has its own speciality.

A must at my breakfast table…
A glass of milk

Sugar or sugarfree for my tea/coffee...
Coffee with sugar.

Lunch generally consists of…
Home cooked and consists of roti, dal, salad and a piece of chicken.

For high tea I have…
Anything fried like samosas or bhajiyas.

Dinner generally consists of…
I prefer to eat a heavy dinner which consists of roti, chicken, paneer and dal.I can’t stay without roti.

Dessert delights…
Indian sweets specially jalebi and kaju barfi.

One thing I can't resist…
Chocolates

My favourite drink (non-alcoholic)…
Cold coffee

My favourite drink (alcoholic)…
I drink occasionally and whenever I drink its only beer or vodka.

For a date I would prefer…
Anything which I don’t have to eat with my hands. I would therefore like to stick to Continental cuisine but will let my partner order what she likes.

At parties I have…
Parties are meant to enjoy so at parties I will eat everything.

Experiment with food...
I don’t like to experiment with food. I like to keep my food simple.

Most unusual dish I've tasted…
All kind of sea food tastes unusual to me as I don’t enjoy it.

On the streets, I love to have…
Everything, I like everything on the streets.

One place I would never eat again…
There are many. I don’t wish to name them.

Do you cook...
Yes, I enjoy cooking

Your favourite recipe…
Butter Chicken

Ingredients: -
1 whole chicken cut into pieces, 2 tomatoes (blended), 2 onions chopped,1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste,15 cashew nuts (ground to a paste)
2 tbsp butter, 3 tbsp thick cream,1 tsp chilli powder,1 tsp oil, coriander for garnishing.

Marination:-
1 tbsp tandoori masala,1/2 tbsp garam masala, 2 tbsp lime juice, 1/2 tsp cumin powder, 5 tbsp yogurt, salt to taste

Method: -
Marinate the chicken for one hour. Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken for 10 minutes. Remove the chicken and keep aside. In the remaining oil, fry the chopped onions till golden, then add the ginger-garlic paste and fry till oil separates. Add the cashew nut paste, chilli powder, tomato paste and cook for 10 minutes. Add the butter, cream and chicken. Mix well and cook until it is done. Garnish with coriander.

1 comment:

Shama said...

thanks for this cool sweet interview